What is a group?
A group is a set of different topics, which helps you organize groups. You basically categorize relevant topics in groups to make it easier for you to go back and forth.
How can I add a new group?
In Edit, you can add groups on your planet.
1. Click Edit.
2. Click the square panel with a plus sign on top.
3. Type in the name of the group.
Can I change the name of the group?
You can change a group name any time.
1. Click the group.
2. Click the Set button on the top right corner.
3. Change the group name and click save.
Is there a simple way to find a group?
InnerBeans uses an auto-tracking system to make the search easy for you. On the left side on your planet board, you will find a "Group" button. You can find all your groups listed up in alphabetical order.
Q. How can I delete a group?
1. Click 'edit' on the lower right corner on the planet board. By doing this, you will be able to see a trash can on the same corner.
2. Drag the group that you want to delete to the trash can.
*You can only delete a group when all the topics are gone.